- Must be at least 25 years of age
- Valid driver’s license
- Provide security deposit at pick-up with a major credit
- Pick-up time is as early as 7 a.m. with our convenient 8 hour rentals
- Enjoy our Slingshots with 8 hour, 23 hour and 2 day rentals. Open 7 days a week
- There will be a $100 late fee after 15 minutes late
- OUR #1 Rule: NO burnouts or donuts will be tolerated. We take note of the tire thread counts and will bill you for a new tire if there is any signs of such action.
We will cover your Polaris Slingshot Rental with our comprehensive insurance policy so that you will be protected in the event of an accident. We have partnered with an industry leading insurance provider to make sure that our renters are fully covered while on their ride. The state statutory limits of this coverage are as follows:
- Purchase insurance at $30 per day
A $500 deposit is required at check-in. During check-in, a $500 authorization hold will be placed on your card for personal incidentals to the Slingshot. Once the authorization hold is released, the authorized amount will return to your account within 3-7 business days depending on your bank account.
- When you arrive there is a short checkout process and then you are ready to ride!
- We have helmets of all sizes at no extra charge if you need them. (These are cleaned and disinfected thoroughly after each use)
- Driving a Slingshot is an amazing experience and you will no doubt enjoy yourself. We ask that you do responsibly and treat the Slingshot with respect.
In the unlikely event you have any issues during your rental, we are on stand-by 24/7 to help out.